Wednesday, March 13, 2013

World Book Day Bookmark Competition


How do you feel about entering a national competition with an awesome prize?
 We have some amazing artists here at Howes.
 I have sent your class teachers details of the National Book Token's annual bookmark competition.  There are two categories; the under 8's and the 9-12's.
Click on the picture to follow the link

All you have to do is design the front of a book themed bookmark using the template I have given your teacher. Simple!  Get your teacher to sign (and print their name) and to print your full name in CAPITALS and your age on the back of your entry.   Return them to me (Mrs Henshaw - you'll usually find me in Year 2) before Tuesday 26th March (you have nearly 2 weeks!) and I'll get them sent off for you.
Here are some examples.

 Why not have a go?
You never know!!



Mrs Henshaw




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.